4. While the Company uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up- to-date information in the Site, the Company makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
5. When you register with the Company and/or this Site, you expressly consent to receive any notices, announcements, agreements, disclosures, reports, documents, communications concerning new products or services, or other records or correspondence from the Company. You consent to receive notices electronically by way of transmitting the notice to you by email.
6. If you send comments or suggestions about the Site to the Company, including, but not limited to, notes, text, drawings, images, designs or computer programs, such submissions shall become, and shall remain, the sole property of the Company. No submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of the Company. The Company shall exclusively own all rights to (including intellectual property rights thereto), and shall be entitled to unrestricted use, publication, and dissemination as to all such submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise without any acknowledgment or compensation to you.
7. The Company shall use commercially reasonable efforts to restrict unauthorized access to our data and files. However, no system whether or not password protected can be entirely impenetrable. You acknowledge that it may be possible for an unauthorized third party to access, view, copy, modify, or distribute the data and files you store using the Site. Use of the Site is completely at your own risk.
9. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR MAINTAINING THE SITE AND/OR ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE SHALL BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ALL CONTENT ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THE SITE, THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF SUCH MATERIALS, THE SUITABILITY OF SUCH MATERIALS FOR ANY USER’S NEEDS OR THE LIKELIHOOD THAT THEIR USE WILL MEET ANY USER’S EXPECTATIONS, OR THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR CORRECTION. THE COMPANY LIKEWISE DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES THAT YOU WILL EARN ANY MONEY USING THE SITE OR THE COMPANY’S TECHNOLOGY OR SERVICES. YOU ACCEPT ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR EVALUATING YOUR OWN EARNING POTENTIAL AS WELL AS EXECUTING YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND SERVICES. YOUR EARNING POTENTIAL IS ENTIRELY DEPENDENT ON YOUR OWN PRODUCTS, IDEAS, TECHNIQUES; YOUR EXECUTION OF YOUR BUSINESS PLAN; THE TIME YOU DEVOTE TO THE PROGRAM, IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES OFFERED AND UTILIZED; AS WELL AS YOUR FINANCES, YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND YOUR SKILL. SINCE THESE FACTORS DIFFER AMONG ALL INDIVIDUALS, THE COMPANY CANNOT AND DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES REGARDING YOUR SUCCESS OR INCOME LEVEL. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT USE OF THE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR THE MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE ARE FREE FROM BUGS OR VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY REPAIRS OR CORRECTIONS. THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PERFORMANCE OR SERVICE PROBLEMS CAUSED BY ANY THIRD-PARTY WEBSITE OR THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDER. ANY SUCH PROBLEM SHALL BE GOVERNED SOLELY BY THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THAT PROVIDER.
11. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, RELIANCE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGE OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, EQUIPMENT, INFORMATION OR DATA, LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE OR GOODWILL, COST OF CAPITAL, COST OF REPLACEMENT SERVICES, OR CLAIMS FOR SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS OR TRANSMISSION PROBLEMS, OCCASIONED BY ANY DEFECT IN THE SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR RELATED MATERIALS, THE INABILITY TO USE SERVICES PROVIDED HEREUNDER OR ANY OTHER CAUSE WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT THERETO, REGARDLESS OF THEORY OF LIABILITY. THIS LIMITATION WILL APPLY EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OR IS AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE IN ANY WAY WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE) FOR ANY SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM EITHER YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR YOUR INABILITY TO USE IT OR FROM YOUR USE OF ANY SITE LINKED FROM OR TO THE SITE. THIS LIMITATION INCLUDES ANY CIRCUMSTANCE IN WHICH THE COMPANY OR ITS REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF POTENTIAL LIABILITY. CERTAIN APPLICABLE LAWS MAY NOT ALLOW ALL THE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY DESCRIBED HEREIN. SHOULD THAT BE THE CASE, THE COMPANY’S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR LOSSES, DAMAGES, CAUSES OF ACTION, AND/OR NEGLIGENCE SHALL NOT EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNT PAID BY YOU (IF ANY) TO ACCESS THE SITE.
12. Professional Assistance – The Site may contain information about tax planning and/or strategies. Where appropriate this information is referenced to source material and we encourage you to complete your own research. The information is not professional advice, and should not be treated as such. You must not rely on the information on the Site as an alternative to professional advice from your advisor or other professional advice provider. If you have any specific questions about any matter you should consult your advisor or other professional advice provider.
13. You agree to indemnify and hold the Company and each of its directors, officers employees, and agents, harmless from any and all liabilities, claims, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or relating to (i) your breach of this Agreement, (ii) any violation by you of law or the rights of any third party, (iii) any materials, information, works and/or other content of whatever nature or media that you post or share on or through the Site, (iv) your use of the Site or any services that the Company may provide via the Site, and (v) your conduct in connection with the Site or the services or with other users of the Site or the services. The Company reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such event, you shall provide the Company with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by the Company.
14. To use certain features of the Site, you will need a username and password, which you will receive through the Site’s registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are responsible for all activities (whether by you or by others) that occur under your password or account. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to protect your password or account information.
15. Terms and Conditions Specific to Monthly Subscriptions – By providing your credit card and other information, agreeing to this Terms and Conditions, or selecting the “Purchase” button (or similar such button for monthly subscriptions) displayed on the Site, you are purchasing a monthly subscription and are agreeing to allow us to charge your credit card for amounts payable to us pursuant to this subscription. You acknowledge and understand that you can cancel anytime by contacting customer support at email@example.com.
16. Terms and Conditions Specific to Multiple Payment Purchase Offers – By providing your credit card and other information, agreeing to this Terms and Conditions, or selecting the “Purchase” button (or similar such button for multiple payment purchase offers) displayed on the Site, you are purchasing Immediate and full access to the purchased product. You are agreeing to allow us to charge your credit card pursuant to the multiple payment purchase offer. You agree that by accepting the multiple payment purchase offer that you are agreeing to pay the total amount due per the original purchase. UNLIKE A MEMBERSHIP SUBSCRIPTION, MULTIPLE PAYMENT PURCHASE OFFERS CANNOT BE “CANCELLED” PRIOR TO FULL PAYMENT SINCE YOUR HAVE FULL ACCESS TO ALL THE PRODUCTS WHEN PURCHASED. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FULL AMOUNT OF THE PURCHASE PRICE UPON DELIVERY OF THE PRODUCT. You agree to pay the amount(s) due per the Multiple Payment Purchases offer, and you agree to pay interest on all past-due sums at a rate of 1.5% per month or the highest rate allowed by law, whichever is greater. You agree to pay the costs of collecting past due bills including attorney, court, and collection agency costs.
17. We reserve the right to refuse sale to any person or organization without explanation.
18. You affirm that you are not purchasing the product for business purpose and you affirm that you are not usually resident in any country forming part of the European Union; or otherwise you personally accept, and agree to take necessary steps to discharge liability for any Value Added Tax which may apply to your purchase.
19. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Delaware and/or New Mexico, US, and both parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the US Courts. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
20. Every product offered, even when not specified on the corresponding sales page, includes a periodical consultancy service provided in video or written form on our communities on Facebook, Telegram and other social networks, at no additional expense.
21. Online dispute resolution for consumers – The consumer resident in Europe must be aware that the European Commission has established an online platform for alternative dispute resolutions that provides for an out- of-court method to solve any dispute related to and stemming from online sale and service contracts. As a consequence, if you are a European consumer, you can use such platform for resolving any dispute stemming from the online contract entered into with the Company. The platform is available at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/ . The Company is available for any questions via email using this address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
22. All sales, unless on those products we specifically and explicitly offer a “refund” guarantee for, are FINAL. For those products we specifically and explicitly do offer a “refund” guarantee you can ask for the refund up to the number of days we explicitly offer as a “refund period” after the date of purchase unless stated otherwise. In order to ask for a refund, you have to send a registered mail (not later than 14 days after the date of purchase) to email@example.com and we will issue the refund only if the product has been viewed for less than 2%. The refund will be issued through our payment processors, Stripe, PayPal or Bank Transfer, and you will get an email confirmation. After that we won’t be held responsible for any time delay that may occur for getting the money back to your own bank or credit card. Products can’t be re-sold or shared under any circumstance.
23. You agree that by clicking the “Buy Now!” button, the “Get it Now!” button, or in general by buying anything from the Site and the Company you have accepted these Terms and Conditions and also that they describe our complete agreement excluding any other representations whether in writing or otherwise.
L’utente può esercitare il diritto di recesso entro 14 giorni dalla data di acquisto mediante l’invio di email a firstname.lastname@example.org.
In tal caso potrà ottenere il rimborso di quanto versato. In caso di esercizio di recesso, l’utente prende atto e accetta che il sito web bloccherà l’accesso alla fruizione di tutti i servizi offerti. L’utente prende atto e accetta espressamente che, nel caso in cui la fornitura di contenuto digitale acquistata abbia inizio immediatamente, e comunque prima dei 14 giorni dall’acquisto, non potrà esercitare il suddetto recesso ai sensi di legge. Per la “fornitura di contenuto digitale acquistata abbia inizio immediatamente, e comunque prima dei 14 giorni dall’acquisto” si intende anche se il partecipante abbia preso visione anche solo del 2% del corso offerto. L’utente prende atto e accetta che in caso di qualunque contestazione avanzata contro il fornitore, lo stesso provvederà immediatamente a bloccare l’accesso alla piattaforma.
Dal momento in cui l’utente procede col pagamento rateale, accetta espressamente di usufruire del contenuto in maniera dilazionata e direttamente proporzionale al numero di rate pagate.
Al pagamento di ogni rata verrà sbloccata una nuova parte di contenuto. Al pagamento finale verrà sbloccato il corso nella sua interezza.
Il mancato pagamento delle rate secondo i termini prestabiliti (una rata ogni mese) viene inteso come una violazione dei termini e condizioni, pertanto l’utente sarà perseguibile penalmente, salvo il saldo dell’importo dovuto. Qualora non si attenesse alle tempistiche descritte in fase di vendita, quest’ultimo sarà responsabile anche dei costi legali legati all’ottenimento dell’importo dovuto.
Il contenuto dei nostri video corsi sono a disposizione del solo utilizzo personale ed è realizzato a mero scopo informativo e con la sua realizzazione non si intendono promuovere e/o sollecitare le attività ivi descritte. Il contenuto può, in ogni caso, essere modificato senza preavviso a seconda dell’evoluzione della specifica materia trattata all’interno del corso.
È espressamente esclusa qualsivoglia garanzia riguardo ai contenuti, ai dati, alla loro completezza, adeguatezza ed alle descrizioni presenti all’interno dei videocorsi, né ai risultati e/o alle performance in essi ipotizzate.
L’accesso ai contenuti aggiuntivi dell’azienda, anche se a pagamento, è riservato ai clienti dei corsi di formazione e l’azienda non ha alcun obbligo di erogare servizi e contenuti aggiuntivi ai non clienti, ne di rimborsare l’eventuale importo versato.
Il meccanismo di Garanzia Zero Rischi prevede, ove specificato, la possibilità di ottenere da parte del cliente un rimborso condizionato dell’intero importo pagato all’azienda. Perché il rimborso sia erogato, l’utente dovrà inoltrare via posta raccomandata all’indirizzo aziendale (Digital Solutions LLC,120 Madeira Drive NE STE 219, Albuquerque, New Mexico, 87108, USA) il materiale che comprova l’effettivo svolgimento del corso di formazione, l’applicazione, per intero, di tutte le procedure in esso indicate e la totale assenza di introiti monetari a seguito di tali azioni, per un periodo non inferiore ai 90 giorni. Tale meccanismo di garanzia è applicabile entro un massimo di 180 giorni dalla data di acquisto del prodotto.
L’utilizzo di tutte le informazioni e/o contenuti dei videocorsi da parte dell’utilizzatore rimane sotto la propria esclusiva responsabilità, pertanto, è espressamente esclusa qualsiasi responsabilità riguardo a qualsivoglia inesattezza, incompletezza o errore, dispensando integralmente gli autori. L’utilizzatore rinuncia espressamente a far valere ogni diritto in tal senso, ivi compreso il diritto al risarcimento del danno, eventualmente riconducibile a mancati guadagni, perdite o altro.
In ogni caso, gli autori si impegnano a mantenere le informazioni più aggiornate e accurate possibili ma senza alcuna garanzia riguardo al livello di complessità, accuratezza, affidabilità, adeguatezza.
In ogni caso, qualsiasi dichiarazione all’interno dei videocorsi, riguardo a guadagni o profitti sono stime possibili e non garantiscono con assoluta certezza la loro realizzazione.
Last Update: April 1, 2020